- Don’t mistake pleasure for happiness. They are a different breed of dogs.
- The envious are not happy unless they are making other people envious.
- Happiness is a conscious choice, not an automatic response.
- Most people would rather be certain they’re miserable, than risk being happy.
- Sometimes we miss happiness by looking too far for things nearby.
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
3 thoughts on “Happiness as I see Today!”
Fantastic site and appreciate the daily thoughts.keep it up
Inspirational wordings ! hope to see more of it 🙂 All the best RC !!
awesome thoughts Reema! Looking forward to see more 🙂