Let’s be honest about it..
- People will not talk to you anymore that include Co- workers, Friends or family could be anyone. Your whole network of people around you will alter.
- Then all your fb or blog followers think you are having a real bad day or a bad life, hence you are coming up such posts. People think you hate your life.
- Some people will think you are losing it. And will discuss you among themselves and I will have more friends of friends who know me but think I am crazy.
- You need to be honest, but people will start calling you names, like idiot, Ms. know it all, mad and so on.. Becox they think you should not talk, should not speak up, should not be aware. So people start putting your down..
- Some people will find you interesting cox they or the rest of the 98% didn’t say the truth, and now you are the odd one out so they what to know all what you know.
- Some people will actually like you for your honesty and will come back to for some real talk/ advice, they know you are not harming them but at least someone is listening to you and trying to direct you.
- We all have our failures and downfalls; we also have nice shiny bright days. And sometimes people who have dark times, want to see the light, the light that shines on you from where they see it and they want to be in your place, even if it is just for a moment, they want to enjoy that belief. So some people will trust you. And you might form new friendships, new relationships or new connections. Cox some people believe in you.
- When you are honest, you are free. You don’t have to remember anything you lied about. That way you will never be caught too.. LOL!! But we humans, we think if she/ he lied then perhaps I should too. Cox this way we are even. Are we really? Or we just get deeper into a vicious circle.
So would you have someone be honest to your face? Would you be honest no matter who it is? Of course a lot of it depends on your relationship with that so called person. But in the end you make the choice of who and how you want to be? Whether or not someone likes you for your honesty should not be your problem.