This month – where everything ends and starts as well! Except for snow, you will find everything else in this country – which is home away from home for many of us. So Live, Laugh and Cherish every moment. Cox that is what life is made up of “Small moments” “Little things” “Few people” “Less Lies” “Tiny Truths” and “Big Hugs”!!
I am sure all of us faced many ups and downs this year just like any other year. We all might have experienced many huge and small doses of immense happiness, achievements, triumphs, new arrivals (home, cars, weddings, promotions, transfers, babies etc.) followed by similar doses of sadness, betrayals, challenges, trials, encounters, breakups, departures (wealth, friends, loved ones, farewells etc.) The journey was definitely long but the good news is we all survived it.
Here’s to having a great December and making the most of what you love or want to love!
I hope everyone is enjoying they summers, here in Kuwait or on holidays… I know it can be hard to beat the heat at times but no matter where you are, make the most of what I think is:
- Don’t worry about the tans, cox they will fade but memories wont
- Enjoy the salt in the water and sand in your hair
- Break the rules and follow your heart
- Play the laughter with your loved ones, Replay the happiness moments
- Drink cold drinks, listen to loud music and enjoy the long nights
- Dance in the sun and let the weather sweat for you
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, sun kissed hair take me there
- Water fights, ice creams and sweet dreams
- Schools out, sleeping in, sneaking out
- Belly tops, flip flops and shooting hoops
Let the sound of the crushing waves speak to your soul and remember life begins at the end of your comfort zone. So don’t get too locked up at home, get out there and live in the sunshine, swim in the sea and drink the wild air.
You are almost half way summer, so enjoy it!!
There are many things in life that we would consider awesome – buying a new car, winning the lottery or going on an exotic vaccation. But sometimes, the best things in life aren’t things. Spending time and sharing special moments with your loved ones is what really makes life worthwhile.