Authenticity means living, speaking and being in alignment with your inner self. It means to live your truth. Saying how you feel, doing what your soul wants to do, following your intuition. These things are not easy. But when we make an effort to do this, we create a space for others to do the same and we start to notice magic happening around us in the form of “coincidences” and “synchronicities”. When you do things from your soul, people dig that shit. And if they don’t then let them go and make room for people who appreciate and love you for who you are.
Be Yourself and Happy Countdown to 2015!!
Let’s be honest about it..
- People will not talk to you anymore that include Co- workers, Friends or family could be anyone. Your whole network of people around you will alter.
- Then all your fb or blog followers think you are having a real bad day or a bad life, hence you are coming up such posts. People think you hate your life.
- Some people will think you are losing it. And will discuss you among themselves and I will have more friends of friends who know me but think I am crazy.
- You need to be honest, but people will start calling you names, like idiot, Ms. know it all, mad and so on.. Becox they think you should not talk, should not speak up, should not be aware. So people start putting your down..
- Some people will find you interesting cox they or the rest of the 98% didn’t say the truth, and now you are the odd one out so they what to know all what you know.
- Some people will actually like you for your honesty and will come back to for some real talk/ advice, they know you are not harming them but at least someone is listening to you and trying to direct you.
- We all have our failures and downfalls; we also have nice shiny bright days. And sometimes people who have dark times, want to see the light, the light that shines on you from where they see it and they want to be in your place, even if it is just for a moment, they want to enjoy that belief. So some people will trust you. And you might form new friendships, new relationships or new connections. Cox some people believe in you.
- When you are honest, you are free. You don’t have to remember anything you lied about. That way you will never be caught too.. LOL!! But we humans, we think if she/ he lied then perhaps I should too. Cox this way we are even. Are we really? Or we just get deeper into a vicious circle.
So would you have someone be honest to your face? Would you be honest no matter who it is? Of course a lot of it depends on your relationship with that so called person. But in the end you make the choice of who and how you want to be? Whether or not someone likes you for your honesty should not be your problem.
The irony of life, we always start paying attention to life and esp people when they are gone!! I am sure just like me there are millions of people out there in the world who are actually searching for his all old, all time favourite songs and will be amazed to even notice some songs we actually forgot or just realised that it was actually sung by the Bee Gees..
Well – i am sure Bee Gees will end up with more likes, searches and even more sales to follow … however unfortunately Robin Gibb will never find out … “talented beyond even his own understanding”.
I hope you all enjoy the below video from One Night Only, these are almost 30 of his top all time hits..
Watch on Youtube: watch?v=x1iTp6aWm_Q&feature=relatedTrack Listing 1. You Should Be Dancing 2. Alone 3. Massachusetts 4. To Love Somebody
5. I’ve Got A Message To You
7. Closer Than Close
8. Islands in the Stream
10. Our Love (Don’t Throw It All Away)
11. Night Fever/More Than A Woman
12. Still Waters
13. Lonely Days
14. Morning of My Life
15. New York Mining Disaster 1941
16. Too Much Heaven
17. I Can’t See Nobody
18. Run To Me
19. And The Sun Will Shine
20. Nights on Broadway
21. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
26. I Started A Joke
28. Jive Talkin’
29. How Deep Is Your Love
30. Stayin’ Alive
31. You Should Be Dancing
They say that in the second before our death, each of us understands the real reason for our existence, and out of that moment, Heaven or Hell is born. Hell is when we look back during that fraction of a second and know that we wasted an opportunity to dignify the miracle of life. Paradise is being able to say at that moment: “I made some mistakes, but I wasn`t a coward. I lived my life and did what I had to do.” Paulo Coelho
A lot of people want to have a “It’s my life and I am free” attitude. They want to change and yet they want to be themselves which means they are not really changing for the better at all, but rather as per they convenience.
“ME TIME” or “FREE TIME” these words can be very tricky in our so called free-fallen world.
We all need space and time for ourselves and that is what most of the magazines or various therapists will suggest in this modern world, they would normally recommend to give yourselves at least 10 minutes of Me Time/ Free Time on a daily basis. But I am sure we all will never be satisfied with just 10 minutes (because that is just too less) but even an hour or even a day, would it make a difference if we have it our way? Personally I think it won’t but then that’s me talking on behalf of the whole world .
What the majority of us think about as freedom is truly exploitation of freedom. There are two major issues with this attitude. First is the word “Me”. Now “Me means I” Like I said earlier the so called modern population does not have an indication of who they are but they are more influenced by the surroundings they live in and the situation they are faced with then they act according to what suits them best. What car we drive, how we live, what we wear, who we hang out with, who we want to hang out with. All of this confuses the poor “ME” and hence we become just another fallen human being which I am not saying is not normal. Just thinking out loud!!
The other tacky word is “FREE”. Again (I mention the word) in “modern” times the idea of freedom to do anything that pleases you that very moment which does not give you the license to steal or kill someone. Freedom has limitations.
It also does not mean you can act like a selfish B_ _ _ _ _ or an egotistic B __ _ _ _ _! Now that is purely my point of view. There is a huge difference in doing what fancies you at all cost or abandoning someone to pursue your so called happiness or in other words ME TIME. (I am sorry just can’t stress enough) 🙂
To sum it “It’s ok to restore yourself when you are alone but don’t destroy someone else in the meantime.”
Stressing on the fact that, that we are all not like this intentionally (a BIG maybe) we tend to be very very selfish and to hell with the world attitude doesn’t benefit us for long time but by then it’s too late to.
Most of us are slaves of our qualms and self-centeredness. And if we really want to be free we must begin with outlining freedom by our conscious mind.
So a Friend of mine, send this Album to me nearly three months ago.. and i cant believe i didn’t pay any attention to it.. I was listening to it with my headphones in the office this morning when you want to get away from the world and not pay any attention to who’s saying what? And i was like WOW! Truly amazing and euphoric. All the songs have such meaningful lyrics and i believe she writes them herself from life experiences.. We can truly feel the emotions behind the songs or sometimes relate to the music with our lives. I especially love the song ‘Fantasy’ from this album although i think they all are very ‘Kool”! Yes kool… just like me..
“Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way, too.”