I hope everyone is enjoying they summers, here in Kuwait or on holidays… I know it can be hard to beat the heat at times but no matter where you are, make the most of what I think is:
- Don’t worry about the tans, cox they will fade but memories wont
- Enjoy the salt in the water and sand in your hair
- Break the rules and follow your heart
- Play the laughter with your loved ones, Replay the happiness moments
- Drink cold drinks, listen to loud music and enjoy the long nights
- Dance in the sun and let the weather sweat for you
- Palm trees, ocean breeze, sun kissed hair take me there
- Water fights, ice creams and sweet dreams
- Schools out, sleeping in, sneaking out
- Belly tops, flip flops and shooting hoops
Let the sound of the crushing waves speak to your soul and remember life begins at the end of your comfort zone. So don’t get too locked up at home, get out there and live in the sunshine, swim in the sea and drink the wild air.
You are almost half way summer, so enjoy it!!
I found this very interesting and inspiring article and I was fascinated to read more on it. Hence, I thougth it was worth sharing.
It all began in his childhood (around 1945) Volker Kraft saw a beautiful paschal decorated tree in his home town. So he wanted a tree like this. Kraft’s apple sapling sported just 18 eggs when he first decorated it for Easter in 1965. The Kraft family has been decorating their tree for Easter for more than forty years now. The number increased year by year; and by last year, the sturdy tree was festooned with 9,800 eggs, artfully decorated with everything from sequins to sea shells. This time, Kraft has reached 10,000 – and he says he’s stopping there
This is another example of making you dreams come true if you are truly determined to do so… nothing is impossible if you stick to it and deep in your heart you know you can do it.
Don’t you think this is just beautiful !! You can find the whole history on this at